Why our knowledgeable staff cares about your firm
i-worx is made up of a highly skilled, diverse team of almost 20 technically savvy IT specialists who tend to get excited about innovation. While that may sound typical of most cloud computing companies, what makes us unique is our caring culture that continuously drives us to ‘WOW’ our clients. Everything we do — from client management meetings to surveys to onsite visits — is geared toward helping clients succeed and putting smiles on their faces.
i-worx got its start in Vancouver, BC in 2003 as a traditional managed IT services provider. Building on our founders’ 20-plus years of IT experience with established companies like Telus and Arthur Anderson, i-worx turned its focus to providing businesses some of the most advanced hosted services and solutions available on the market. Behind this innovation is a company culture that focuses on people.
"We believe that, at the end of the day, the quality of our team is our biggest asset, and I’m proud to say our clients feel the same."
In 2014, i-worx was recognized for its caring culture with the Best Workplace in BC award. We know our staff are happy to come to work, and this pays dividends in customer service. We care about our employees, and in turn they care about you and your firm. That’s why if an issue ever arises, our technical team is on hand to give your firm the support it needs to get back to business swiftly.
Credentials you can trust
While we make an effort to care for our employees, we also know there’s more that’s needed for a cloud computing company to be successful. That’s why i-worx has gone the extra mile to obtain these credentials:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- CompTIA A+ IT Technician
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Linux Professional Institute Certified Level 1
- Network Administration Security Professional Program (BCIT/UBC)
- Technical Support Specialist (TSP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Ready to reach for the cloud?
Our attentive staff are ready
to serve you.